Friday, January 13, 2012

....hair dye

I haven't dyed my hair in a very long time but recently thought about it after getting a coupon for a Free bottle of John Frieda. Every month manufacturers put out tons of coupons for hair dye and every month they end up expiring because I don't use them. Well I used them this month!!! 
CVS currently has lots of select hair dye at 75% off making them around $2.25 each. I personally don't need 47 bottles of hair dye for myself so I will be giving a couple away to family and the rest I will donate to a shelter for women.

My 5 Store Adventure...


How much did I pay out of pocket for all this?.....$10.75....Not bad at all but it gets better.
With the current monthly promotions I got back $41.00 in Extra Bucks making this a $30.25 money maker as couponers call it.

Got to L♥ve Clearance

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥


No comments:

Post a Comment